In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons (hereinafter referred to as RGPD), Alicante Cheap Transfer informs users of the website https://www.alicantecheaptransfer.com , the following information:
- The data that users provide as a result of the use and request of the different services offered through the web accessed through the main address www.alicantecheaptransfer.com and other websites that link to this document, they will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files whose “responsible” is Elite-Bus SL, with address at Pintor Pedro Camacho Street, number 5, local 17, CP 03015, Alicante.
- Through this website, personal data of users is not collected without their knowledge, nor are they transferred to third parties.
- When for the use or request of a service it is necessary to provide personal data, users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. In this sense, it will be the obligation of users to keep the data updated in a way that corresponds to reality at all times.
- Children under thirteen who have accessed this website need the prior consent of their parents or guardians to use or request the services offered.
- By providing personal data by requesting the services offered through this website or sending it by any other means, users accept the incorporation of the data provided to the automated files of Alicante Cheap Transfer.
- The registered data will only be used in order to enable the normal development of the services and information requested by the user and to send information on the activities and services of the entity responsible for the files.
- The e-mail address and other information provided by users during the hiring process of any service offered may be used to communicate the new services and/or products of Alicante Cheap Transfer
- The categories of the data that are treated in this website are simply identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
- In order to provide the best service and in order to facilitate the use, the website can collect statistical information through Google Analytics. In order for website visitors to have the ability to prevent Google Analytics from using your data, use the Disabled Browser Add-on. If you want to benefit from this option, download and install the add-on for the specific browser you use.
- Alicante Cheap Transfer undertakes not to collect unnecessary information about its users, indicating at all times the mandatory or optional nature of the answers to the questions posed to them, to deal with extreme diligence the personal information they can provide, and to comply at any stage of the treatment with the obligation to keep secrecy regarding the data provided by users.
- In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the website, data is shared with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Web statistics: Google Analytics is an analytical service, provided by Google, located in the USA. The information collected helps analyze the use made by users of the website and is directly transmitted and archived by Google on its servers.
- Hosting: Neostrada through Neostrada B.V., with address in Netherland, deals with the data in order to perform its hosting services (webhosting).
- The personal information of the users will not be shared with any other person or entity, except to comply with the law (communications to the Ombudsman, Judges and Courts), or in case of having the express authorization of the user.
- The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected and to determine the possible liabilities that may arise from the purpose.
- Users may exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and portability of their data collected and archived, limiting and opposing their processing. The exercise of these rights may be carried out by sending an email to email@example.com or by written communication addressed to Elite-Bus S.L. indicating as reference “personal data”.
- Alicante Cheap Transfer undertakes to adopt, at all times, the technical and organizational measures legally required to avoid loss, alteration, or unauthorized access, implementing for that purpose all the technical means and systems within its reach, taking into account the state of the technology , the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
Alicante Cheap Transfer informs users that there are cookies installed on their website https://www.alicantecheaptransfer.com. Cookies are small data files generated through instructions sent by web servers to users ‘browsers, which are stored in a specific directory of the users’ terminals, with the purpose of gathering information compiled by the file itself.
Then define the type of cookies that are used or can be used at any time:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different services options that exist in it.
- Analysis cookies: These are those processed by third parties that allow anonymous quantification of the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that are offered.
- Advertising cookies: These are those processed by third parties that allow the most effective management of the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our Web page. To do this, browsing habits on the Internet are analyzed and advertising related to the navigation profile is displayed.
During your browsing you can collect non-identifying data related to your browsing habits through third-party services such as Google Analytics. This information is used to analyze trends, track the movements of users around the website, gather demographic information on the basis of users as a whole and improve the usability of the website.